Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Hilarious, yet short

Very funny, however it was a bit short for my tastes. I don't know what else to say about it, but the voice acting and animation went well.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Magnificent!

Definitly worth it! The animation and art was flawless and creepy! The music went along with it very nicely. Very imaginative, and very creepy! The whole theme was magnificent! Worth a 5/5 and 10/10

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Totally awesome!

Just like the first one, this one got me hooked, and I just couldn't stop laughing! Great animation and voice acting! Definitly deserves to be on Adult Swim! And the introduction was magnificent, along with the epic music! This is definitly worth 10/10 and 5/5!

Madness Desintegration Madness Desintegration

Total Epic Mayhem

Exactly what I love in my videos. Blood! Gore! AND A RANDOM EPIC FAIL! Sweet video, although maybe afew of the collabs were alittle... bad... But all in all I loved it!

Madness Duel Madness Duel

Very Awesome!

The animation was flawless, and smooth! As for the whole battle it was super epic! I love the whole sword fighting!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Totally Hilarious

These kind of cartoons always make me laugh! The voice acting is incredible. Satans voice always makes me crack up, and the random scenes of Satan becoming "Satanic" always makes me laugh! The first time I saw this, I couldn't stop watching! Your cartoons are great, and I will always look forward for future editions! Great job!