Blackmarket Blackmarket

As far as Clicker games go, this isn't that bad. It's pretty basic, however, and it is missing quite a few things in my opinion that could of given it a higher star rating from me. As many of the other reviewers have stated, it's missing random events, which could easily make it a lot more enjoyable. Music would have been nice, but it's not really necessary in my book.

However it's still a really nice game, and I will be coming back to it often.

Overlod Overlod

It was an excellent game. The music was great, and it does give a good feel of accomplishment, but I have to agree with some of the others. Clearer instructions could of been better, but being an idle game, the game play should of been relatively straight forward. 4/5!

FelipeBudinich responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked our little game :)

We are working to make the next version more accesible (without the need of a tutorial), please let us know if you have any suggestions!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

The game, in my opinion, is amazing. It can be a great way to get a little bit of education. Although, it does make me wish I paid more attention during chemistry class, however, that won't affect my game score. 5/5!

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Is it wrong that I fell in love with my zombie, and thought of it as family?

Extinct Extinct

Definitly worth my time :D!!!

OMG DINO EGGS AND DINOSAURRS RAWRRRR

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Enjoyable

It was greatly enjoyable, and good for passing the time by, but I can't help but think it could use a bit more choices. Sonic was (and still is btw) one of my most favorite gaming characters. As soon as I seen this I ahd to click it! ALl in all a great game! Good job!

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Zombie Survival Guide

Haz it. Read it. This is really accurate towards it. Nice job on this. I totally know how to be a survivor!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I only have 3 words

Totally epic... Wait... that was two words... Oh well.... My math sucks.. Anyyhow I love this game! Totally addicting although the music kinda got a bit distracting, all in all very awesome game!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Epic Madness

Although it was kind of slow, even on Low quality, and it lagged a bit, it was a totally awesome game! I did have a slight problem at first, but it got better! Fear the clown! You did an epic job!