Extradimensional Mercenary 2 Extradimensional Mercenary 2

Very unique! Very different from the usual Dubstep you hear recently, and I love it! A nice refreshing twist on the genre! I love it!

AliceMako responds:

Glad you enjoyed.

Pygme Ft. Ness - Epygness Pygme Ft. Ness - Epygness

I love it! Your works never seizes to amaze me! I wish I could be as good as you, but I guess you're the champ, haha. Great work man, it's another epic song from my favorite DJ on Newgrounds.

Nyan Cat Remix Dj-ReVeRsE Nyan Cat Remix Dj-ReVeRsE

Kick ass :]

That's all I got to say :]

Dj-ReVeRsE responds:

thanks :D

Temptation - BeefourMusic Temptation - BeefourMusic

10/10 5/5

I love it! You did a really kick ass job on this! It's great!

SUB4RU responds:

:) This song just came together when working on it....I love when that happens!

- BeefourMusic -

{Dj-L} Delusion {Dj-L} Delusion

Love it!

I love dubstep! Sadly though, I can't seem to get it down. I can think of it, but when trying to get it out through FL Studio, I fail xD! But Yes I love it, it's totally kick ass!!!!

The Raver The Raver

Happy to be the first to vote and comment on this!

I love the synths and bass you used! Although you were right about it being a bit repetitive, I have no room to talk, most of my songs are repetitive as well, but it's a great techno song!

MisterJayElectro responds:

Thanks! Never thought I'd make "good" music :)

-Biotech- -Biotech-

Hmm....

Nice Trance! Much better than the trance that I try and pull off, Lol. I give this max vote ^_^! Maybe you could give me a bit of advice on your trance ^_^

Cynus responds:

thank you for the kind words!

I listened to some of your songs, and you're not to shabby either :3

To tell you the truth, this is my only good song... my others aren't good at all. Well maybe Intense.

As for the advice... I could tell you lots and lots of information, and it could very well be useless to you. So I'm afraid you'll have to be specific on what you want to know. PM me with your answer.

Elfire - Pull The Trigger Elfire - Pull The Trigger

Epic!

I love this song! It's totally awesome! I've always been a huge fan of Aggrotech and Industrial, and you did a magnificent job!!! 5/5 10/10! I could always use your help for future industrial tracks that i might make ^_^!

Elfire responds:

would be an honor sir

Dj kish - Digital Project. Dj kish - Digital Project.

I think I found my new favorite Artist :D

Awesome track man! I totaly love it! For a dubstep song it's totally awesome man! I love it man! Yo, I have a song call Ravers Anarchist I think, and maybe you could listen to it and give me some nice pointers and such :D Your help would be appreciated :] 10/10 5/5

DJ Pygme - Splash DJ Pygme - Splash

I absolutely enjoyed it!

Totally awesome as always. I love your song's, and the fact that I use FL Studio 9, I can't help but think of how long it must of taken you to get this all right. I could really use a teacher like you, although my style is more Hardcore techno! I absolutely love it. The only reason I haven't posted a song yet is self conciousness really lol. Nicely done! 10/10 5/5