Inception: Hijinks Inception: Hijinks

Hilarious, yet short

Very funny, however it was a bit short for my tastes. I don't know what else to say about it, but the voice acting and animation went well.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Magnificent!

Definitly worth it! The animation and art was flawless and creepy! The music went along with it very nicely. Very imaginative, and very creepy! The whole theme was magnificent! Worth a 5/5 and 10/10

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Totally awesome!

Just like the first one, this one got me hooked, and I just couldn't stop laughing! Great animation and voice acting! Definitly deserves to be on Adult Swim! And the introduction was magnificent, along with the epic music! This is definitly worth 10/10 and 5/5!

Blackmarket Blackmarket

As far as Clicker games go, this isn't that bad. It's pretty basic, however, and it is missing quite a few things in my opinion that could of given it a higher star rating from me. As many of the other reviewers have stated, it's missing random events, which could easily make it a lot more enjoyable. Music would have been nice, but it's not really necessary in my book.

However it's still a really nice game, and I will be coming back to it often.

Overlod Overlod

It was an excellent game. The music was great, and it does give a good feel of accomplishment, but I have to agree with some of the others. Clearer instructions could of been better, but being an idle game, the game play should of been relatively straight forward. 4/5!

FelipeBudinich responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked our little game :)

We are working to make the next version more accesible (without the need of a tutorial), please let us know if you have any suggestions!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

The game, in my opinion, is amazing. It can be a great way to get a little bit of education. Although, it does make me wish I paid more attention during chemistry class, however, that won't affect my game score. 5/5!

Extradimensional Mercenary 2 Extradimensional Mercenary 2

Very unique! Very different from the usual Dubstep you hear recently, and I love it! A nice refreshing twist on the genre! I love it!

AliceMako responds:

Glad you enjoyed.

Pygme Ft. Ness - Epygness Pygme Ft. Ness - Epygness

I love it! Your works never seizes to amaze me! I wish I could be as good as you, but I guess you're the champ, haha. Great work man, it's another epic song from my favorite DJ on Newgrounds.

Nyan Cat Remix Dj-ReVeRsE Nyan Cat Remix Dj-ReVeRsE